One thing I have learnt since I started out in business is that there is NOWHERE more exciting to work than in startups. They are fast paced, long hours and a little bit of a rollercoaster but there is no substitute for the buzz of being involved in something at seed stage and contributing to its growth. My company is hiring so I thought I would share it with you guys too…
The Link App is a technology startup based in London. We began our journey almost two years ago from the seed of an idea our Founder Lauren Riley had as a lawyer. We are truly innovative in the legal space and have gained national and sector specific press already. Our technology is both mobile and desktop app based and sold exclusively to law firms in the U.K. We save law firms time and money and help them to gain a competitive advantage as well as multiple other benefits.
An exciting new position for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join our small dynamic team near Old Street on a full-time basis. Ideally suited to a recent graduate, this varied role is a great opportunity to develop a wide range of skills in an exciting, entrepreneurial business. You will play an integral role within our team from day one and will be responsible for helping to build our brand.
You will get the unique and exciting buzz of working for a startup and although the predominant role is marketing there will also be variety in the day to day of the position and we will expect you to be flexible. There will be a chance to focus on a more specialist area of marketing as the company grows. Working alongside our CEO for a small company who work hard but are genuinely committed to making their environment THE best place to work.
- On-going maintenance & development of the existing website with the aim of increasing website traffic and generating quality leads
- Reporting monthly website analytics & analysis of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- All aspects of social media marketing, especially highly targeted use of LinkedIn & Twitter
- Create, design & enhance digital communications including social & e-campaigns, e.g, e-zines to members & prospects.
- Basic graphic design duties to include amending existing templates/logos, creating new graphics/themes for innovative campaigns.
- Video shooting at events & editing footage for website use.
- Writing professional copy for website content & promotional marketing communications.
- PR – identifying publicity opportunities, drafting & distributing press releases.
- Updating & refining CRM system (salesforce) to ensure targeted marketing.
- Excellent skills in digital, design, social media, audio visual.
- Practical understanding of marketing coupled with creative talent.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Professional & presentable (attendance at law firms and exhibitions may be required).
- Entrepreneurial attitude to help drive the business forward
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a Marketing degree
We would love to hear from you, please apply by sending your CV and brief cover email to Lauren at: firstname.lastname@example.org